Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not Me! Monday! Was born out of a mother (Mckmama's) desire to admit her imperfections, and today folks I am joining right along with her...

This week I definitely did NOT give my son an empty potato chip bag to play with while eating at Atlanta Bread Company. I always have a plethora of age appropriate, educational toys for my baby to entertain himself. I never give him greasy bags to play with, NOT ME. I also did NOT proceed to dip my child's pacifier into Diet Coke, so I didn't have to find water to clean it with after he spit it out onto the floor. I always take extra care to make sure he only ingests food and drink intended for babies. There is NO way that I would change his diaper on the bench in the middle of the mall, b/c he was screaming and the bathroom by the food court was so far away. I did NOT smile and try not to make eye contact with the passersby glaring at me. I am much more together than that and I would never dream of living through that embarrassing moment.

What have you NOT been doing this week?





Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-147-FED063ECC757775EB7BB0DC55FD3B959#ixzz0lzSRnJdr

No comments:

Post a Comment