Thursday, May 13, 2010

Candy, Anyone?

Have you ever wanted to smell good enough to eat? Me too, and the good news is YOU CAN!

I recently ran across someone who smelled like they bathed in cotton candy. I asked them if it was perfume, or if they had, in fact, just consumed an entire truckload of the sweet stuff. She told me that it was perfume, but she didn't know the name of it. She only knew that it was from Victoria's Secret.

I was on a mission to find the scent. I went to Victoria's secret and smelled dozens of perfumes before I hit the jackpot. Candy, Baby is part of the Beauty Rush line. There are various products you can buy with this delicious smell, but the one that I wanted, the body spray, they were out of.

I had to find this spray, so I proceeded to go to five more stores before I finally found one that was not sold out of this spray. It must have been destiny for me to find it at this store, because they also had lip gloss in my new favorite flavor (last one, HaHa suckers) In addition, I bought this souffle moisture cream which feels like silk. Cotton Candy flavored silk.



So, tonight, I am relaxing. I'm feeling like silk and smelling like Candy.





Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-147-FED063ECC757775EB7BB0DC55FD3B959#ixzz0lzSRnJdr



No comments:

Post a Comment