Monday, May 31, 2010

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This week, I did NOT go to see Sex And The City 2 alone. I NEVER want to do typically social activities by myself. I have plenty of friends, and NEVER crave the alone time.
I did not copy the Lightroom Preset that Mckmama so graciously shared on her blog a while back. I am very creative and NEVER take a shortcut just to save time. I did NOT use said preset to edit this beautifully sweet picture of my days old baby boy that needed a little pizazz.....ok maybe I did




I also did NOT realize that the baby boy name my husband and I agreed would be the name of our second son, should we be blessed with one, was number 3 on the "most popular baby boy name list" and therefore decide I no longer like it. I will NOT decide my child's name based on what is popular. I would NOT care if he shared his name with 8 other students in the same class. We do NOT have the names picked out for our children already, that would be far to silly. I do NOT daydream enough to have named four children.

It has been a busy week for me. What have you NOT been up to?




















No comments:

Post a Comment