Thursday, May 20, 2010

Health and Wellness

I had to have surgery yesterday.

On Monday morning at about 2am I started bleeding very heavily. Since it was a "female issue" I will spare you the details. It did land me in the ER hooked up to IV's and medication for anemia at about 4am. I was told I needed to have exploratory surgery, D & C, and possibly an ablation.

Everything went fine and did not need the ablation. They did have to remove my IUD and have determined that to be the cause of my problem.

So, today I am relaxing at home being taken care of by my wonderful husband. I am in a little bit of pain, but I'm taking pain relievers. Doc says that by tomorrow I should feel right as rain.

Thanks to my friend Yesie who took care of my little guy yesterday while I was at the hospital.




No comments:

Post a Comment