Recently, my little bundle of bubbly joy turned 7 months old, and in honor of his 7 month birthday I am going to give you 20 current stats on my little man for your education/enjoyment.
Without further adieu:
1. He weighs 19 lbs 6 oz and is 28 inches long.
2. He is a big eater, and hasn't found any baby food that he doesn't like.
3. He loves to roll, he rolls everywhere to get what he wants.
4. He sits by himself pretty good, until he takes a dive and scares me half to death.
5. He has 2 teeth on the bottom, none on the top.
6. He is so close to crawling, he did it once, but I don't know if that was a fluke because he hasn't done it again.
7. He no longer sits calmly in his Bumbo chair, he just flips out of it.
8. He LOVES to laugh!
9. He is an attention hog. He loves when people look at him and he gets very excited when people (anyone, even strangers) show him attention.
10. His favorite thing to say is "babababababababa".
11. He likes to watch Baby Einstien dvd's and Yo Gabba Gabba
12. He recently transferred to a "big boy"car seat. (Don't worry he is still facing the rear....sheesh!)
13. He sleeps *usually* 10-12 hours a night. (cue chorus of Hallelujah)
14. His favorite thing to do is splash in the bathtub.
15. His least favorite thing to do is get washed in the bathtub.
16. His eyes are still blue, and his hair is still blonde, but it is getting longer.
17. He drinks his water and juice from a sippy cup and is already acomplished at drinking from a straw.
18. He is wearing mostly 6-9 months clothes (but has a few 3-6 months that he still fits into) and size 3 diapers.
19. He gets VERY VERY angry if something is taken out of his hands (he gets this from his dad, I think)
20. He is very loved!! ( Well, that isn't really an update, but it is still a fact)
Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-147-FED063ECC757775EB7BB0DC55FD3B959#ixzz0lzSRnJdr
A Boy And His Dog
2 hours ago