Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let's see, this week I did NOT save all my coupon clipping for Sunday at 10:00pm, and I did NOT clip, arrange and list them in bed at midnight next to my poor husband who had to work bright and early the next morning. I do NOT procrastinate that bad, and I would NEVER do something as insensitive as possibly keeping my husband awake too late.

I also did NOT go to bed Saturday night at...8:30pm. I was NOT overjoyed at the prospect of going to bed so early. I lead an exciting life, filled with social engagements, and you will NEVER find me asleep before it is officially "dark" outside.

I did NOT overreact when someone that I consider a minor celebrity in the blogging world followed me on twitter, and I did NOT go against my better judgement and send her a cheesy DM. I am NOT completely embarrassed now at all of the gushing I did.

That was my week, What did you NOT do this week?


3 comments:

  1. Going to sleep before it's dark outside is a dream of mine...

    Sleep.... oh sleep... I miss you... We used to be tight, sleep and I. We should totally hang out again soon :)

    (I have officially lost my mind.... having 4 kids will do that to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your "not me" reminded me I have 3 weeks worth of coupon clipping to-do. UG! Better get to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think since my son was born, I have gone to bed as soon as he did exactly twice. Sweet sleep, I should have appreciated you more in college.

    I am a coupon clipping procrastinator. I won't reveal my record of how many weeks I have let pile up....that might have to be a future Not Me.

    ReplyDelete