Being the mom of a 10 month old superbaby is tough, and amazing. So, I just want to let you know some updated facts about my sweet boy:
* He weighs 23 lbs, 2 oz and is 30 inches long
* He is wearing some 12 months and some 18 month clothes
* He is now a very experienced crawler and stander
* He is eating mostly table food, but still occasionally eats baby food
* He now only takes 1 nap a day usually at 12:30pm
* He says "Mama" very clearly and looks for me when I leave the room (melt my heart)
* He definetly knows what "no" means and gives me a very pouty look when I say it to him.
* His bedtime is around 8:30 and he usually sleeps until 8:00-9:00am
I can't believe he is 10 months old already.
Apple And Prune Mini Pies
55 minutes ago