Monday, July 26, 2010

10 month old Superbaby

Being the mom of a 10 month old superbaby is tough, and amazing. So, I just want to let you know some updated facts about my sweet boy:



* He weighs 23 lbs, 2 oz and is 30 inches long

* He is wearing some 12 months and some 18 month clothes

* He is now a very experienced crawler and stander

* He is eating mostly table food, but still occasionally eats baby food

* He now only takes 1 nap a day usually at 12:30pm

* He says "Mama" very clearly and looks for me when I leave the room (melt my heart)

* He definetly knows what "no" means and gives me a very pouty look when I say it to him.

* His bedtime is around 8:30 and he usually sleeps until 8:00-9:00am



I can't believe he is 10 months old already.










No comments:

Post a Comment