Monday, June 14, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, I did NOT proceed to eat several sugar free popsicles, because they were sugar free and I wanted to have something in my mouth. I know that just because something is sugar free, that doesn't mean that it is automatically good for me. I ALWAYS eat in moderation and never have a scarf-fest.

I did NOT put my son in his play pen to take a nap because his crib mattress needed to be lowered. I do NOT decide that some days are "lazy" and then refuse to do work. Nope, NOT me.

I did NOT have a meltdown while trying to get a new tire put on my car at Wal-Mart. I am ALWAYS professional and NEVER let the stress of having a flat tire, then a flat spare tire affect me. I did NOT leave the store utterly embarrassed and vowed never to return.

Wow, it was hard reliving that last one.




No comments:

Post a Comment