Monday, June 7, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did NOT talk to my husband in my sleep and demand that he get up with the baby. My husband did NOT have to convince me that this really happened the next day, because I had no recollection of it. I am a light sleeper, and am NEVER so tired that I talk in my sleep. I ALWAYS wake up when my child cries in the night, and I NEVER ask my husband to get up with him.

I did NOT get really good news on Friday and then decide that I was too happy to do any of the housework I had planned to do. So, I did NOT spend the day playing with my happy boy, and watching movies. I am very tidy, and NEVER slack on my "homemaker" duties. I NEVER spend my days doing relatively nothing.

I did NOT get into a heated discussion with my husband this weekend over a discrepancy in a scene from Tropic Thunder. I am NOT one of those people that has to be right all the time, and I can concede in a silly argument, even though I am right, just so there is not an argument.

I have NOT been busy this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment