Friday, April 23, 2010

ME

Before we begin: A History Lesson

I was born in 1983
I have a really long name ( I won't go into here, but there might be a post on my insanely large name and how I have coped with it my entire life)
I am originally from central Florida

My dad died when I was 4

My husband and I married in 2007 at the courthouse in Tallahassee, fl
We had a wedding ceremony in 2008 in the mountains of Gatlinburg, Tn
It was beautiful
My husband is in the US Air Force
No, he is not a pilot, he works in the Medical Department

No, he is not deployed as of now
We have been stationed at Keesler AFB, MS ~2008 and Langley AFB, Virginia ~currently
I have a ridiculously cute little boy who was born in September of 2009
My son is "the fourth" and because of this everyone calls him something different
I have a secret fear that this is damaging him in some way, b/c his little brain doesn't know what name to respond to
I'm excited about opening up and sharing my intimate thoughts




Well, that is me, the very condensed version.
My goal for this blog is to expand on these topics and even more. I can't wait to get started.



1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts and seeing the pictures of the most beautiful little boy in the world :)

    ReplyDelete