taking the plunge
chronicles of a twenty-something nearing her 30's
About Me
Heagon83
My name is Heather. I am a daughter, mother, military wife, friend and now a blogger. As I inch closer to 30 little by little I am learning to be middle aged...and I am okay with that.
View my complete profile
Blog Frog
Tune in to my husband's youtube channel for interesting video commentary
My Blog List
Finding My Feet
Frugal Coupon Living
Waiting for Happy
The Spohrs Are Multiplying...
FaintStarLite - Braving motherhood and the cold in Milwaukee
Fiddledeedee!
Bring The Rain
Not Just A....
My Sentiment ExactLee
MckMama
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(58)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(17)
Giveaway rant
Orange you glad I didn't say Banana
mums the word
Not Me! Monday
Tresemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo
Wordless Wednesday
UPDATE
Not Me! Monday
Beach Bum
Wordless Wednesday
So Funny!
Not Me! Monday
A Night of Sex......
Uncanny resemblence
Friends
Wordless Wednesday
Let there be light!
►
May
(27)
►
April
(3)
Friday, June 25, 2010
Orange you glad I didn't say Banana
Someone in my house is learning to feed themselves using the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment